星期六, 六月 02, 2012

MacDonald


Haiz…
Holiday also need to work
just want to have a holiday pun tak boleh T^T

The second time come to Korea after PLKN lo
And it was the first time I saw this


 ???
How to read this a??
Ma…….??
OoOoO~~~
MacDonald
What the hell !
When I saw this

 (this one take from google de la)

I just know this is MacDonald only
Aya
First time go to Korea’s M
Don’t know also
Poor liao la
Can  eat M only now

Go inside
Wow~
I saw something
Something that I didn’t saw in Malaysia’s M



what bulgogi ......................
(O.O)
MUST  TRY!!!!!
Then I call this BulGoGi and this


If there didn’t write Big Mac
I also don’t know that is Big Mac
And a lot of French Fries


Want to challenge with my partner
But…
He call something very weird
I also first time see it in my life


Is this a coffee or a burger?
Look so different and weird
Like a cup
And he also don’t know what he order
He just order it because it look cute
WTF  =.=

this cost me almost 13,500 won
Pok Gai La T^T

没有评论: